Short Film -《To · Death 七四》Directed by RayTanSY | WWW.RAYTANSY.COM

                    


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Short Film -《To · Death 七四》Directed by RayTanSY

Recently I'm busy with my 1st horror short film 《To · Death 七四》. This is the first time I learn to shoot a short film. I usually like to watch horror film so I decide to shoot a horror film to frighten all you guys =P

Finally, the full length 20mins short film is done! And now I would like to share my horror film Trailer to you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it and give some comment! =)



Short Film -《To · Death 七四》Trailer


《To · Death 七四》poster


All the actor & actress praying at Temple before horror film shooting, hope all the shooting run smooth! =)

《To · Death 七四》Pre-Shooting Ceremony


《To · Death 七四》Crew List
Producer-Jejeia Chan 曾毓慧
Director : Ray Tan SY 陳學沿
Cinematography / Screenwriter / Editor :  Ray Tan SY 陳學沿
Poster / Art Director :  Ray Tan SY 陳學沿
Main Cast : Capri Yik 葉傳慧Rexas See 史如程
Cast : ShyHuey Pek 白詩卉Fionne Ng 黃莉珍Niklaus NKY 黃光榮

Special thanks to Viki Kok & Alen Tan for the beautiful ghost house! haha