許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ Causeway Bay, Hong Kong | WWW.RAYTANSY.COM

                    


Thursday, February 27, 2014

許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

I feel very excited when I reach Hong Kong. After dinner with Christy still don't want to go back hotel. After I saw Hui Lau Shan dessert shop just in front of me, I can't control myself to try this in Hong Kong although I feel I'm very full already. So we continue our supper at this shop. This is the famous dessert in Hong Kong since 1960. 許留山 Hui Lao Shan dessert shop located at Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, HongKong


許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
許留山 銅鑼灣怡和店  Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay 
許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Causeway Bay Station
許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Hui Lao Shan just located outside the Causeway Bay Station
許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
The many years local western food in Hong Kong
楊枝金撈 Sago Duet, 許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
楊枝金撈 Sago Duet
Ray陳學沿 (raytansy) , 楊枝金撈 Sago Duet, 許留山 Hui Lao Shan @ 香港銅鑼灣怡和街 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
on the street
We just try this signature dessert Sago Duet. It's really not bad but I feel that the taste very similar with the branch in Malaysia! But since I was in Hong Kong, so must come to try it! =D


Name : 許留山 Hui Lao Shan Healthy Dessert
Address : 香港銅鑼灣怡和街2-6號地下3號鋪
Contact : +852-2972 2292

Mon - Sun : 12:00 pm - 1:00 am

Website : http://www.hkhls.com

Other Location : 銅鑼灣共3間, 香港多區, 馬來西亞Malaysia