The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia | WWW.RAYTANSY.COM

                    


Monday, January 5, 2015

The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia


Before leaving Perth, I went to The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia. Feeling sad because gonna end my 3 months life in Perth. I'm so glad that I have choose to come here and willing to try new things at here. I feel unforgettable because I learn a lot during this 3 months. I will keep all this memory in my life.
Ray Tan 陳學沿 (RayTanSY) ; The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia 澳洲, 澳大利亚, 珀斯
Enjoy my friday‘s brunch =)
The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia 澳洲, 澳大利亚, 珀斯
The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia.
Happy Hour
I love this
Good weather!!
full house
Ray Tan 陳學沿 (RayTanSY) ; The Aviary Perth The Nest Rooftop Bar @ Perth, Western Australia 澳洲, 澳大利亚, 珀斯
special cocktail from the bartender

Name : The Aviary Perth - The Nest Rooftop Bar
Address : Level 1/140 William Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Contact : +61 8 9226 0259
Website : https://www.theaviaryperth.com.au


陳學沿 Ray Tan SY