金龍咖哩魚頭 Restaurant Kam Long @ Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Malaysia | WWW.RAYTANSY.COM

                    


Saturday, January 25, 2014

金龍咖哩魚頭 Restaurant Kam Long @ Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Malaysia

This is the first time I try this famous Curry Fish Head inside the Restaurant Kam Long. I eat this before is only take a way from my mom. But I just feel like I need come to eat on the spot on the shop. Restaurant Kam Long located at Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Johor Bahru, Malaysia


金龍咖哩魚頭  Restaurant Kam Long, Jalan Wong Ah Fook 
Mountain People Mountain Sea
The old style enviroment with the famous local food 
press
Curry Fish Head
yummy
The food here is really awesome! I just love it! The curry is damn nice and I like the taste so much. Johorian don't miss it! =D


Name : 金龍咖哩魚頭 Restaurant Kam Long
Address : 74, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Mon - Sun : 8:00 am - 3:30 pm (Off every 2 weeks on Monday)